Monday, April 19, 2010

Payless Shoes - Sandals Haul

Priscilla Embellished Gladiator Sandal - by American Eagle - $24.99
I love the gladiator style with jewels and studs on it. I also like how there's a small heel to maintain your foots natural shape.

Tomahawk Beaded Ankle Sandal - American Eagle - $24.99
I like how this sandal looks Pocahontas like, with the leathery style and the beads. Am I too old to reference Pocahontas? lol I guess for this generation I can say Avatar like? :)

Mystic Stone Wedge Slide - Montego Bay Club - $24.99
I love how the blue beads POP with color, and look so bright. I like how they made the design look like flowers. I like how the toe has an upward curve to it so that it's easier and more comfortable to walk in.

Lily Wedge Slingback - American Eagle - $24.99
I like the frills at the toes, it's very cute.

Abby Clog - Airwalk - $24.99
I have these shoes. At first they were comfortable, but once i started walking in them my heel would be hitting the heel where the material was pointed upward, it really hurt! After a lot of wear, I broke into the shoes, and now the shoes are completely molded into my foot. It just took some pain first... I use them as slippers in my place, and if I feel casual or lazy, I slip them on to go to class.

Robyn Two-Band Slide - Airwalk - $22.99
These look similar to my Abby Clogs ^^ but they are more airy, and are better suited for hotter days.

Penny Slide - Predictions - $16.99
My friend has these shoes and they are SO comfortable! For daily errands, these are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails