Friday, April 16, 2010

Best Lip Balm - Burt's Bee's





100% Natural
<<< Here are my Burt's Bee's Lip Balms - $4.49







 

Beeswax Lip Balm - 1st place
- loaded with coconut and sunflower oils, rich in vitamins, and essential fatty acids to nourish, condition and soften lips
- seals in hydration
- you get a refreshing tingly feeling which is from the peppermint oil
- I use this everyday, all day - if I wear lipstick, I wear this as a primer







Honey Lip Balm - Runner Up
- moisturizes and nourishes
- loaded with beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, cocoa butter and lanolin to keep lips soft and healthy
- the honey smells kinda like baby powder, and it doesn't have the tingly factor that the beeswax lip balm has


100% Natural
<<< Here are my Burt's Bee's Lip Shimmers - $5.99

Caramel and Peony
- Caramel is a browner tone and Peony is a more red tone
- Both have a tingly feeling from the peppermint oil
- Both smell exactly like the Beeswax Lip Balm - a peppermint smell
- I like to wear this if I need moisturizing and color - quick!
- Substitution of a lip stick - the color can get dark with repeated application

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails