Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hollister Co. Haul

Floral Top - $44.50 - pretty! There's a plunge at the front so wear a camis or tank underneath, nice gathered waist for fitting

T-shirts - $19.50-$29.50 - I find Hollister t-shirts have great fabric and it's so comfortable, while looking fabulous
Shortie Shorts - $39.89 - on sale! - I always love how Hollister shorts look on other people, I'm definitely getting at least one pair for this summer
Bikini - $34 - on sale! - I like the design and the color at the end of the strings. This bikini probably wouldn't look great on me though, I have a pale skin tone, and you'd have to have some color to pull off this bikini.
I didn't pick out any jeans because they are ridiculously expensive (like $150+). I picked out what looks fabulous, and affordable at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails