Sunday, April 18, 2010

Best Blush - NARS Orgasm

Looks amazing on ANY skin tone! Very versatile. You can apply for a natural appearance, or apply more layers and get an intense color - it's up to you! Not heavy at all, extremely light weight. Tiny bits of glitters, just so that you get a hint of it, and it's makes a slight shimmer look. I bought mine at Sephora for $26. For a big price, you don't get very much blush, but it lasts forever because of the quality.

Here's a couple pictures of my NARS Blush in Orgasm 
The case has a very soft feeling to it, similar to the material they use for soft book covers, I really like it. The only bad thing is that it collects grease pretty easily, you can see my finger smudges on it. It's a really small case so it can easily fit in your purse whenever you need it. It feels really small and cute in your hand. Nice how there is a mirror inside, for on-the-go application and you don't have to bring a mirror in your purse anymore.
The color isn't very accurate here, it looks more pink than it actually is. To show you a more accurate color representation, I made the orgasm color, this color looks EXACTLY what NARS Orgasm looks like.
My description of the color would be a mix of pink/peach/coral/salmon
I love this color soooo much, I'm going to be painting my room with this color! So excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails