Monday, March 22, 2010

L.A. Colors Nail Lacquer

L.A. Colors Web Page

 Pros =
- You can buy these nail lacquer's for $1 at dollar stores across Canada. Amazing value!
- Lasts me 3 days before chipping with using top coat!
- Dry's fairly quickly
- Be creative! Nail art lacquer's have a thin brush for designs
 Cons =
- Lasts me 1 day before chipping without using top coat!
- You need to do about 2-3 coats of the nail lacquer for a very thick color, which means lots of waiting time to fully dry.

  *Note = color previews for nail lacquers are not accurate on the website*
Here are the nail lacquer's that I currently own. I am SO buying more the next time I go to the dollar store!
From left to right: Apricot (my fav!), Pink Satin (cute!), Pretty in Pink (not really pink, more brownish shimmer), Berry (sexy! very dark red, almost brown)
Bottom: Green Satin (great for a base color when doing nail design)

1-2 coats = Berry and Pretty in Pink
2-3 coats = Pink Satin, Apricot, and Green Satin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails